Tammy Duchow is a marketing strategist whose expertise is directly correlated with Amazon Home Services. She is a founding partner of eComProphets.com and the founder of Dukes Digs Pet Products. An author, speaker, and instructor since 2016, she has generated over $50 million in sales on Amazon for several fortune brands, as well as small businesses and her own private label brands.
In this episode, we talked about business growth, digital marketing strategies, Amazon Home Services…
- Introducing Tammy Duchow. [1:06]
- The steps she has taken to grow her business, as well as what brought her into this whole career. [3:33]
- Details on everything she’s doing with Amazon. [6:30]
- What Amazon Home Services is and what it means for home service owners. [11:20]
- Tammy’s response to the common objections about adopting Amazon Home Services. [16:19]
- How to get started with doing any kind of business on Amazon. [20:20]
- A great way to get honest feedback for your fledgling business. [21:43]
- Going over the necessary steps to seamlessly operate a business on Amazon. [27:09]
- The specific details that make her Amazon Home Service course indispensable. [33:33]
- Why getting five-star reviews is important for home service businesses on Google. [38:15]
- The real reason why people go on Amazon. [41:05]
- The different modules on the Amazon Home Service course (on which she collaborated with Tommy’s team). [45:00]
- How to get more information about Tammy. [51:55]
- Three books on Tammy’s reading list. [54:05]
- Tammy’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [56:20]
Resources And People Mentioned:
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF MY NEWEST BOOK NOW!
This is my proven-and-tested playbook for growing your home service business without working like a madman. In this book you'll find everything from recruiting, marketing, sales, leadership, financing and much more! All I ask you is to cover the shipping cost.