Shaun Weiss is a head coach and trainer for Business Development Resources, a training and coaching authority in the home service industry. He was named as one of the Top 40 Under 40 in the ACHR news list.
In this episode, we talked about sales, company structures, home services…
- Introducing Shaun Weiss. [1:24]
- Shaun’s former career with Business Development Resources. [2:33]
- How a compensation program should be to motivate employees. [4:33]
- Hiring the right person for the job. [7:48]
- The importance of identifying a profit goal. [12:38]
- What a plumbing-centric company should focus on. [17:47]
- The structure of Business Development Resources. [22:06]
- What the common mistakes are in the service industry. [25:00]
- Why trust is an important component in the B2C industry. [26:02]
- How to train employees accordingly with manuals and KPIs. [36:57]
- How to get the right synergy when there’s a cultural difference between two companies. [46:43]
- Why a company system is relevant to the employees’ growth. [50:24]
- The common setbacks of business owners. [55:30]
- How to get more information about Shaun. [57:23]
- A book on Shaun’s reading list. [58:01]
- Shaun’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [1:01:12]
Resources and People Mentioned:
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF MY NEWEST BOOK NOW!
This is my proven-and-tested playbook for growing your home service business without working like a madman. In this book you'll find everything from recruiting, marketing, sales, leadership, financing and much more! All I ask you is to cover the shipping cost.