Ryan Groth is the CEO of Sales Transformation Group, a company that helps growth minded-construction owners and executives who are in need of a scalable sales system. He is an expert in sales training and systems, and is also a board member at the Roofing Technology Think Tank. Ryan was formerly a professional baseball player who transitioned into sales in the construction industry after his career in baseball ended. At present, Ryan and his team have already helped more than 500 businesses through the sales transformation model.
In this episode, we talked about sales, work environment, employee training, business success, individual growth…
- Introducing Ryan Groth. [0:58]
- How Ryan defines what success is in business. [2:31]
- The advantage of business leaders who know how to invest in people, technology, and other important resources. [6:38]
- How being able to acquire good help from individuals define you as a leader. [7:30]
- Why companies need to interview within the context of their core values. [20:21]
- How becoming emotionally aware of yourself helps you connect with people and become more strategic about your business approaches. [24:32]
- What a robust sales process looks like. [29:00]
- Ways to become a better version of yourself in the context of sales. [37:19]
- The five pillars of sales transformation. [43:48]
- How constant peer pressure to be great can help true performers rise in the industry. [46:04]
- How to get more information about Ryan. [56:58]
- Three books on Ryan’s reading list. [58:18]
- Ryan’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [59:49]
Resources And People Mentioned:
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF MY NEWEST BOOK NOW!
This is my proven-and-tested playbook for growing your home service business without working like a madman. In this book you'll find everything from recruiting, marketing, sales, leadership, financing and much more! All I ask you is to cover the shipping cost.