Ryan Cote is the Director of Digital Services and Partner at Ballantine, where he specializes in finding that special balance between print and digital marketing so that businesses can maintain a strong presence on both fronts. He has nearly two decades’ worth of industry experience, and has worked with the New Jersey American Marketing Association, Clark Mccain, Conrad Direct.
In this episode, we talked about SEO, Data, Digital Marketing…
- Introducing Ryan Cote. [1:05]
- Some information on Ballantine’s work on print and online marketing. [2:06]
- How Ryan got started, and why he decided to work on the digital side of things. [4:00]
- His experience with Google’s SEO initiatives (such as the Google Guarantee Program, pay-per-click, etc.). [5:33]
- His recommendations for home service owners who want to get data to build a mailing list for marketing. [9:28]
- The right balance of SEO for a home service company, and the questions and misconceptions he often finds himself addressing. [12:23]
- The trend of underutilized customer lists. [14:20]
- The biggest mistakes home service businesses are committing with their websites. [20:52]
- A good place to start with digital marketing on a limited budget. [30:17]
- How to choose the right person for online marketing. [31:38]
- The main focal point to begin with for new technologies and platforms. [34:06]
- Ryan’s thoughts on online chatbox bots, popup discounts on pages, autofill forms, and the like. [38:08]
- How to set expectations to receive good customer feedback. [43:01]
- His insights on Google Search Console. [49:12]
- Two books on Ryan’s reading list. [54:24]
- How to get more information about Ryan. [58:10]
- Ryan’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [59:43]
Resources And People Mentioned:
- Adams Data
- Matt Diggity
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Neil Patel
- Keyword Planner
- Market Samurai
- Google Search Console
HAVE YOU PRE-ORDERED MY NEWEST BOOK YET?
In my new book, Elevate, I share how I created the right structures and incentives to build a team of A-players, and how that helped me build a $180M Garage Door business. Pre-order it now and get access to its first chapter before everyone else!
I was more than happy to find this site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every little bit of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to see new information on your web site.