Peter Lewis is an entrepreneur based in Ephrata, Pennsylvania. He is the president of 7XDirect, a firm that specializes in lead generation and advertising for HVAC companies. 7XDirect’s long-term vision is to become the best marketing for home services that money can buy.
In this episode, we talked about marketing, blogging, data analysis, social media, lead generation…
- Introducing Peter Lewis. [1:12]
- More information about Peter’s experiences. [3:00]
- Some of the “secret sauces” that set 7XDirect apart from other agencies. [7:30]
- Using social media to get in front of potential customers and get them to act. [11:36]
- Choosing which social media platform to focus on first. [14:11]
- The key attributes that a good advertisement should have. [15:33]
- Choosing a city to advertise in: whether to go for a bigger or smaller location. [18:56]
- Finding great people for your team. [21:16]
- Effective strategies for email marketing and text marketing. [25:39]
- An ideal way to allocate a 100,000-dollar budget for Facebook ads, PPC, and other digital marketing platforms. [29:20]
- How the 7XDirect team generated more than a million dollars of revenue for a client in the last six months, and what made that client different from everyone else. [31:47]
- Understanding why text and email marketing strategies aren’t returning desirable results. [34:56]
- On handling objections, training employees, and consistency. [36:09]
- Changing one’s perspective on using social media beyond simply maintaining personal, non-business relationships. [37:31]
- The importance of specialization versus being a jack-of-all-trades. [40:32]
- How to get more information about Peter. [42:00]
- Three books on Peter’s reading list. [42:50]
- Peter’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [44:35]
Resources And People Mentioned:
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF MY NEWEST BOOK NOW!
This is my proven-and-tested playbook for growing your home service business without working like a madman. In this book you'll find everything from recruiting, marketing, sales, leadership, financing and much more! All I ask you is to cover the shipping cost.