Matthew Woodward is a search engine optimization specialist and the director of Search Logistics, a company that helps its clients maximize the impact of their digital presence. A multi-awarded speaker and subject matter expert who has published over 240 tutorials to date, he has established multimillion-dollar brands, and has been invited to speak at numerous events and lectures across the world.
In this episode, we talked about search engine optimization, digital marketing, blogging…
- Introducing Matthew Woodward. [1:16]
- How he got into search engine optimization, what it means to him, and why it’s important. [2:40]
- Why entrepreneurs should maximize Google and invest in PPC, SEO, and online brand-building. [4:46]
- Why not having a website for your business is a terrible mistake. [8:00]
- How to choose the right digital avenues to maintain your brand presence. [11:22]
- The right kind of website maintenance. [14:25]
- What business owners can expect to come in the next decade as a result of the digital marketing boom. [16:50]
- The characteristics of a good video for marketing your business. [24:10]
- How to establish and design a competitive website for your business. [28:33]
- The best way to get started in building a niche for your home service company. [34:40]
- The simplest, most effective way to make a major digital marketing impact for your business in the next quarter. [36:40]
- How to get access to Matthew’s tutorials, and which lessons to start with. [37:40]
- One book on Matthew’s reading list. [43:36]
- How to get more information about Matthew. [44:44]
- Matthew’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [46:38]
Resources And People Mentioned:
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF MY NEWEST BOOK NOW!
This is my proven-and-tested playbook for growing your home service business without working like a madman. In this book you'll find everything from recruiting, marketing, sales, leadership, financing and much more! All I ask you is to cover the shipping cost.