Mark Spencer is the Chief Operating Officer and Co-founder of Consumer Fusion. He has been in the reputation management space for the past 10 years. His key mission is improving and protecting Consumer Fusion’s clients’ online reputation, and working with good companies that want to look great, not bad companies that want to look good.
In this episode, we talked about branding, marketing, reputation monitoring, review removal and generation…
Are you struggling to build a strong online reputation for your brand?
If you want to consistently generate online reviews from your best customers, and start handling illegitimate negative reviews the right way, Consumer Fusion is the agency I recommend. Just click on the link below to know more and get your $100 setup fee waived today:
- Introducing Mark Spencer. [01:12]
- How Consumer Fusion removes bad reviews. [02:25]
- The one characteristic Mark looks for in his clients. [08:39]
- The importance of responding to one-star reviews. [12:51]
- Mark’s thoughts on Google and Yelp’s differences. [15:40]
- What Consumer Fusion does to help home service businesses. [18:10]
- Mark’s recommendations to help clients in writing better reviews. [19:31]
- Doing follow-ups after a bad review from a customer. [25:31]
- The reason why spamming review sites is counterproductive. [31:34]
- Ranking the top three citation sites for home service businesses. [32:48]
- Why paid ads are a necessity. [37:39]
- Tips for home service businesses to get more reviews. [39:09]
- Incentivizing employees in gaining better reviews. [45:49]
- Sorting out which social media platforms to prioritize in reaching your target audience. [48:03]
- Two books on Mark’s reading list. [55:33]
- How to get more information about Mark. [56:36]
- Mark’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [58:17]
Resources And People Mentioned:
HAVE YOU ORDERED MY NEWEST BOOK YET?
In my new book, Elevate, I share how I created the right structures and incentives to build a team of A-players, and how that helped me build a $200M Garage Door business in 19 states. Order it now and get access to 5 free amazing bonuses!