Kevin Knebl is the CEO of Knebl Communications, LLC, a social selling and relationship marketing firm that specializes in helping companies realize their full selling and relationship-building potential. He wears many hats: speaker, author, trainer, and social selling and relationship marketing specialist. He’s been a Joie de Vivre coach since 1994, and was named 2008 to 2010 Most Recommended Business Speaker in the World among over almost 300,000 business speakers worldwide. He also has the most number of recommendations on his LinkedIn profile than anyone else in the world.
In this episode, we talked about Relationship Marketing, Social Media, Self-Improvement…
- Introducing Kevin Knebl. [1:46]
- Where he came from and what he’s currently working on. [2:52]
- The absolute core of selling, and what good salesmen should focus on. [4:59]
- Why it’s absolutely important to not just read a book, but study and fully absorb it. [8:23]
- How to get somebody to push themselves out of their comfort zone and start to educate themselves. [13:17]
- The “secret sauce” to finding success on social media. [22:55]
- The reality behind Joie de Vivre and true happiness. [36:16]
- How to figure out if you’re approaching a problem from the wrong direction. [42:07]
- How to achieve true happiness by finding out what you really like to do and how to monetize it. [46:45]
- Why learning to love people is a key ingredient to success. [50:52]
- Three books on Kevin’s reading list. [56:07]
- How to get more information about Kevin. [57:17]
- Kevin’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [58:24]
Resources And People Mentioned:
- DiSC Personality Profile
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Simon Sinek
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
HAVE YOU PRE-ORDERED MY NEWEST BOOK YET?
In my new book, Elevate, I share how I created the right structures and incentives to build a team of A-players, and how that helped me build a $180M Garage Door business. Pre-order it now and get access to its first chapter before everyone else!