Kenyon Curtis is an expert at team-building, small business, and leadership development. Kenyon has had a decade’s worth of professional experience as a trainer, accountability partner, and personal growth advisor to entrepreneurs, with a particular focus on helping them develop the right mindset for success.
In this episode, we talked about team-building, small business, leadership development…
- Introducing Kenyon Curtis. [1:11]
- Kenyon’s professional history, career path, and insights on the industry. [2:30]
- How talking out loud and hearing your own problems can help you reach solutions. [9:49]
- How to reach success by making the right decisions.[13:04]
- The “Keep it simple, stupid” principle, and how Steve Jobs applied it. [18:49]
- The biggest challenges that most business owners face. [25:14]
- How the right mindset can make a big difference in terms of achieving goals. [33:31]
- How to teach discipline to somebody who has never had it in their life. [37:22]
- Why accountability has great significance in becoming successful in business. [44:32]
- The importance of being with people with similar goals, priorities, and visions. [47:15]
- What the Home Service Millionaire membership group is all about. [52:09]
- How to find out more about the Home Service Millionaire membership group. [56:40]
- Three books on Kenyon’s reading list. [59:40]
- Kenyon’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [1:04:19]
Resources And People Mentioned:
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF MY NEWEST BOOK NOW!
This is my proven-and-tested playbook for growing your home service business without working like a madman. In this book you'll find everything from recruiting, marketing, sales, leadership, financing and much more! All I ask you is to cover the shipping cost.