Joshua Kim is the founder and CEO of 7a Accelerator, a company that provides consultations, resources, and concierge-style assistance for business owners on capital solutions and securing the right SBA lender. By leveraging $2.5M+ in SBA 7(a) financing, he purchased his first businesses at 19 and 20 years old. A transactional entrepreneur, he is an expert in M&A and government-guaranteed financial instruments.
In this episode, we talked about entrepreneurship, management, leadership, finance…
Learn more about SBA 7(a) Loan Programs and how it can help you finance your existing business via 7a Accelerator’s website: www.7accelerator.com/a1
Do You Need Funding To Grow Your Business Faster?
I know that not having cash to invest in your growth can be a massive problem for most home service businesses out there. That’s why today I want to introduce you to our partner, Joshua Kim, who helps home service businesses get SBA loans of up to $10M with a very low-interest rate. Click on the link below to learn more:
- Introducing Joshua Kim. [1:00]
- More information about Joshua. [2:22]
- Why now is a great time to borrow money. [4:30]
- How COVID-19 accelerated the demise of certain businesses – and why that’s not necessarily a bad thing. [6:40]
- Beliefs and misconceptions that are prevalent today about financing. [8:55]
- New loan incentives that many people haven’t heard about. [11:55]
- The kinds of businesses and needs likely to be granted an SBA loan. [13:34]
- More information about the SBA and its prerequisites. [15:01]
- When and why the SBA was formed. [16:17]
- The paperwork one should prepare for an SBA loan. [18:12]
- Why some people are afraid of SBA financing. [19:35]
- More information about the overall process. [20:08]
- What a business owner can do to improve the chances of getting an SBA loan. [23:00]
- Some of Joshua’s clients’ success stories? [25:55]
- The means test. [27:40]
- More information about FinTech. [28:38]
- Interest rates, payments due, and interest years for these loans.[34:10]
- What motivates Joshua to work with borrowers. [36:43]
- How to get more information about Joshua. [38:51]
- Thoughts on inflation in the post-pandemic era. [40:50]
- Three books on Joshua’s reading list. [45:07]
- Joshua’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [45:30]
Resources And People Mentioned:
HAVE YOU ORDERED MY NEWEST BOOK YET?
In my new book, Elevate, I share how I created the right structures and incentives to build a team of A-players, and how that helped me build a $200M Garage Door business in 19 states. Order it now and get access to 5 free amazing bonuses!