Josh Fulton is the Founder and Managing Partner of eSquared Communication Consulting, a provider of high end business telecommunications services for construction, service, and other industries. He grew his company’s revenue from $7.2 million in 2014 to $20.6 million in 2017, a 185% increase in a span of three years.
In this episode, we talked about B2B, sales, marketing, leadership, business communications…
To learn more about eSquared and how their full life cycle management solutions can keep your business digitally connected, visit their website at www.e2cc.com/hse.
Is Your Wireless Program Outgrowing You?
If you are frustrated with your carrier’s customer service, pricing, or data plan, I totally get you. I’ve been there myself, and I only solved the problem when I hired eSquared’s full lifecycle management solution. Click on the button below to learn how you can do the same!
- Introducing Josh Fulton. [1:00]
- How eSquared operates. [6:09]
- The secret to scalability. [13:11]
- The unique challenges in the home service industry that eSquared helps address. [20:14]
- Why small businesses with limited power need assistance in managing technology. [23:27]
- Contingency procedures for broken communication devices. [24:44]
- How the team started managing devices at scale. [27:00]
- The latest in technology that entrepreneurs in the home service niche should know. [28:41]
- Samsung vs. Apple: the pros and cons. [32:23]
- Why having a good CRM matters. [35:37]
- Technology solutions for measuring KPIs. [38:05]
- How to get more information about Josh. [42:23]
- Thoughts on online chat. [42:57]
- Three books on Josh’s reading list. [45:56]
- What Josh would like people to remember most about him. [49:05]
- Josh’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [50:16]
Resources And People Mentioned:
- Microsoft 365
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- What’s Your Purple Goldfish? by Stan Phelps
- The Closer’s Survival Guide: Over 100 Ways to Ink the Deal by Grant Cardone
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF MY NEWEST BOOK NOW!
This is my proven-and-tested playbook for growing your home service business without working like a madman. In this book you'll find everything from recruiting, marketing, sales, leadership, financing and much more! All I ask you is to cover the shipping cost.