John Ruhlin is the co-founder of the Giftology group, and is the world’s leading authority for maximizing customer loyalty through radical generosity. An entrepreneur and international keynote speaker, he is also the author of Giftology: The Art and Science of Using Gifts to Cut Through the Noise, Increase Referrals, and Strengthen Retention.
In this episode, we talked about company culture, human resource management, franchising, relationship building…
- Introducing John Ruhlin. [00:51]
- One word to describe John. [01:19]
- John’s thoughts on franchise models. [07:17]
- Why successful people do things with teams. [09:03]
- Selecting the right people for your team. [11:13]
- The power of a good executive assistant. [22:31]
- How to deepen relationships among executives. [35:20]
- The reason behind the need for integrators. [41:01]
- Getting to know the number two to integrators. [42:24]
- John’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [45:06]
Resources And People Mentioned:
HAVE YOU ORDERED MY NEWEST BOOK YET?
In my new book, Elevate, I share how I created the right structures and incentives to build a team of A-players, and how that helped me build a $200M Garage Door business in 19 states. Order it now and get access to 5 free amazing bonuses!