Jim DuBois is the founder and CEO of Squeegee Pros, Inc., a window cleaning/ pressure washing company, as well as WindowWashingWealth.com, a coaching program that helps window cleaners turn their business into a scalable, systemized operation on auto-pilot. He has grown his company into a 7-figure business through effective sales and marketing. He also writes for the American Window Cleaner Magazine.
In this episode, we talked about small business, strategic planning, new business development…
- Introducing Jim DuBois. [1:21]
- More information about Jim’s career and plans. [3:23]
- Why Jim is teaching other companies, and where he sees himself in the next five to ten years. [10:04]
- Developing a systems-driven approach and mindset that delivers results. [15:03]
- Tapping into both the residential and commercial sides of the window cleaning industry through Squeegee Pros. [21:05]
- The operating style of Squeegee Pros that has led to its success. [28:23]
- Repeat business, the lifetime value of a customer, and becoming the automatic “first choice” when they need something done. [33:20]
- Recession proofing, and the two parts of the Squeegee Pros strategy that have worked really well over the years. [35:51]
- What a good acquisition looks like. [41:10]
- What an articulated sales argument is, and why it’s important. [45:00]
- Why you should always be looking for something better: A better way to treat customers, better things to do for employees, and better ways to go to market. [51:20]
- How to get more information about Jim. [1:01:53]
- Three books on Jim’s reading list. [1:03:00]
- Jim’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [1:05:44]
Resources And People Mentioned:
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF MY NEWEST BOOK NOW!
This is my proven-and-tested playbook for growing your home service business without working like a madman. In this book you'll find everything from recruiting, marketing, sales, leadership, financing and much more! All I ask you is to cover the shipping cost.