Jerry Isenhour is a speaker, mentor, coach, educator, and the author of Chaos to Reinvention: How to Turn Chaos into Clarity. He built various businesses from the ground up, including a chimney service business, a fireplace & outdoor living retail operation, and a manufacturing entity. Launched in 2010, his business coaching service, CVC Coaching, primarily assists professionals in the chimney and venting industry.
In this episode, we talked about strategic planning, new business development, sales, small business, marketing strategy…
- Introducing Jerry Isenhour. [1:21]
- What’s going on with Jerry, and a bit of background on his entrepreneurial journey. [3:25]
- Learning management systems (LMS) and online learning as the future of training. [8:33]
- The differences and similarities of businesses, regardless of industry. [10:17]
- How millennials in the workforce differ from baby boomers. [15:10]
- What coaching is really all about. [22:17]
- Bouncing back from failure. [28:55]
- Why it’s important to know marketing and measure the right KPIs. [32:05]
- Respecting and valuing your existing clients. [37:33]
- Building strong relationships with your clients. [42:52]
- The three usual answers to mistakes that are happening in your business. [49:50]
- A free gift for the listeners: a downloadable copy of Standardizing Standard Operating Procedures. [52:14]
- Jerry’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [58:21]
- The intention behind writing Chaos to Reinvention. [56:27]
- Three books on Jerry’s reading list. [1:02:45]
Resources And People Mentioned:
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF MY NEWEST BOOK NOW!
This is my proven-and-tested playbook for growing your home service business without working like a madman. In this book you'll find everything from recruiting, marketing, sales, leadership, financing and much more! All I ask you is to cover the shipping cost.