Jason Shandy is the Director of Digital Marketing for Southern Air LLC, a company that aided in building his extensive background on digital marketing for large private equity-backed home service conglomerates. Over the years, he has demonstrated high level expertise on Search Engine Marketing in a variety of verticals across multiple markets. Johnny Wenzel is a marketing consultant at ServiceTitan, who’s passionate about saving contractors money on ads and helping them win.
In this episode, we talked about artificial intelligence, digital marketing, search engine optimization…
- Introducing Jason Shandy and Johnny Wenzel. [1:08]
- Three benefits of implementing AI into your business. [15:23]
- The importance of data in structuring your marketing plan [19:02]
- Reasons why AI is disrupting the market today. [22:44]
- The use of AI in predictive analysis and campaign managers. [26:29]
- How to allocate PPC and LSA budgets for peak campaign performance [28:28]
- Google on detecting and penalizing AI-generated content [31:49]
- The dangers of on-going brand bias in search engine marketing [43:31]
- The challenges of setting up AI tools in business processes [47:47]
- Finding a balance between data science statistical analysis and AI [49:03]
- How to get more information about Jason and Johnny. [51:25]
- One book on Jason’s and Johnny’s reading list. [52:11]
- Jason’s and Johnny’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [53:37]
Resources And People Mentioned:
HAVE YOU ORDERED MY NEWEST BOOK YET?
In my new book, Elevate, I share how I created the right structures and incentives to build a team of A-players, and how that helped me build a $200M Garage Door business in 19 states. Order it now and get access to 5 free amazing bonuses!