Greg Crabtree is the CEO of Crabtree, Rowe & Berger. He served as a board member of Quickparts and a global board member of Entrepreneurs Organization (EO). Alongside working with the EO, he is also involved in community service, and has had experience as a council member for the Boys and Girls Club of America.
In this episode, we talked about Financial Management, Entrepreneurship, Business Accounting…
- Introducing Greg Crabtree. [0:55]
- How he got started in the business. [3:38]
- His views on technology and automation [10:00]
- Deciding a realistic profit margin. [17:20]
- The point of diminishing returns, and the idea of a “harvest-to-premium” business. [30:25]
- The 40-30-30 play, and why it’s where most businesses fail. [00:32:00]
- The importance of taking revenue out of your discussion. [39:45]
- His recommendations for team and business growth. [42:20]
- Making sound decisions based on the economic value of business. [45:08]
- What every entrepreneur can learn from Pal’s Sudden Service. [52:56]
- His views on money as a motivator. [57:10]
- Why you need to sign up for Pal’s business classes. [58:15]
- What you learn when you work at Starbucks [59:44]
- How to get more information about Greg. [01:00:16]
- Three books on Greg’s reading list. [1:02:21]
- Greg’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [1:04:40]
Resources And People Mentioned:
HAVE YOU ORDERED MY NEWEST BOOK YET?
In my new book, Elevate, I share how I created the right structures and incentives to build a team of A-players, and how that helped me build a $200M Garage Door business in 19 states. Order it now and get access to 5 free amazing bonuses!