Farres Elsabbagh has been the President of the Canadian General Contractors Group since 2014, and is a part-time professor at Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology. He was also a member of the board of directors of the University of Ottawa Alumni Association’s Finance Committee, as well as the chief relationship manager for Vancouver’s General Contractors.
In this episode, we talked about Marketing, Business Growth, Sales…
- Introducing Fares Elsabbagh. [0:39]
- Where his passion for the contracting business began. [1:49]
- How interacting with contractors helped his career. [3:37]
- Where he sees most business failing. [7:05]
- The kind of marketing that one should start with when growing a business. [9:17]
- Fares’s take on key performance indicators. [11:43]
- How a potential customer’s level of commitment should be taken into consideration when deciding whether or not to nurture that relationship. [17:44]
- An important aspect of sales that people should be thinking about. [20:58]
- The next steps that growing entrepreneurs should take. [30:17]
- What the doctor method is, and how it can help in finding the right contractor. [35:00]
- His four Ps of freedom for gaining time back and putting money in your pocket. [38:57]
- The books that changed Fares’ life. [44:40]
- Fares’ most important piece of advice to home service businesses. [45:34]
Resources And People Mentioned:
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF MY NEWEST BOOK NOW!
This is my proven-and-tested playbook for growing your home service business without working like a madman. In this book you'll find everything from recruiting, marketing, sales, leadership, financing and much more! All I ask you is to cover the shipping cost.