Dave Euse had two decades of experience in SEO and raising the profile of clients on the online realm. Now, he’s a year into running a service that connects homeowners with top-quality contractors, ensuring a successful professional relationship for both parties.
In this episode, we talked about leadership development, business consulting, marketing, consulting, demand generation, performance marketing…
- Introducing Dave Euse. [1:32]
- A little bit about Dave’s entrepreneurial journey, how he got started, and what he’s currently working on. [3:19]
- Reminiscing about Mobilegeddon, the early days of SEO, and how to bounce back from losing 80% of your customer base. [10:37]
- A good SEO strategy for a home service company on a limited budget. [15:59]
- How SEO will evolve and change in the next couple of years. [19:16]
- The impact of HomeAdvisor and other similar companies on the industry, and how consumers have essentially become the product in today’s business landscape. [23:58]
- The common attributes of the best businesses that were buying leads [28:37]
- What SavonServices is, and how it’s relevant to home service businesses. [33:37]
- How SavonServices vets contractors, operates and connects contractors to consumers, and handles negative feedback for contractors. [42:03]
- How to join Savon Services. [53:10]
- What contractors can look forward to in 2021. [57:00]
- Three books on Dave’s reading list. [59:35]
- How to get more information about Dave. [1:01:34]
- Dave’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [1:04:29]
Resources And People Mentioned:
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF MY NEWEST BOOK NOW!
This is my proven-and-tested playbook for growing your home service business without working like a madman. In this book you'll find everything from recruiting, marketing, sales, leadership, financing and much more! All I ask you is to cover the shipping cost.