Dan Antonelli is the President and Chief Creative Officer of KickCharge Creative, an award-winning New Jersey-based branding agency that specializes in helping home service businesses redefine themselves and stand out with disruptive brands. With more than 2,000 home service brands under his belt, Dan and his team have overseen the branding of more home service businesses than any other brand agency in the world.
In this episode, we talked about branding, digital marketing, graphic design, market research, trademarking and copyright…
- Introducing Dan Antonelli. [01:14]
- The reason why Branded not Blanded was written. [02:43]
- Typical problems Dan usually finds among home service business owners. [04:33]
- Benefits of rebranding. [06:09]
- Grievances of home business owners when it comes to trademarks. [15:20]
- Why trucks are not a point-of-purchase medium. [22:47]
- How branding is related to digital marketing. [25:23]
- Dan and Tommy’s insights on increasing your quality score. [30:45]
- Why you should feature your branded vans prominently on your website. [33:45]
- Conceptualizing a character for your brand. [38:46]
- The idea behind A1 Garage’s brand colors. [43:48]
- Thoughts on going into an uncertain market. [46:42]
- What Dan’s life experience taught him. [49:08]
- Books on Dan’s reading list. [1:01:23]
- Dan’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [1:02:01]
Resources And People Mentioned:
HAVE YOU ORDERED MY NEWEST BOOK YET?
In my new book, Elevate, I share how I created the right structures and incentives to build a team of A-players, and how that helped me build a $200M Garage Door business in 19 states. Order it now and get access to 5 free amazing bonuses!