Charlie Felker is the co-founder of Free-2-Grow, a company that provides back-office support to service-based companies, allowing the owners and operators to focus on their customers and growing their businesses. Free-2-Grow offers its customers the services of a full-time office manager at half of what it would cost to hire someone full-time and provides team support with its cross-trained staff.
In this episode, we talked about customer relationship management, efficiency, lead generation and follow-up, employee trust…
Are You Missing Out On Calls That Could Have Been Turned Into Clients?
In the last month, how many times have you said you’d follow up with a prospect…But then got caught up with work and missed out on the opportunity? How many times you didn’t answer the phone because you were on the jobsite? And is your CRM up to date? If that’s you, then you need help from Free2Grow to take care of those things for you so that you can focus on growing your business!
- Introducing Charlie Felker. [1:49]
- How Charlie’s knowledge in the military helped in his business success. [8:20]
- Ways that CRM saves businesses time and money. [9:52]
- Charlie’s thoughts on businesses going for the cheaper CRM that doesn’t necessarily serve what they need. [12:27]
- Charlie’s go-to CRM. [13:18]
- Important things to consider when choosing a CRM. [14:45]
- Businesses that Free-2-Grow is most suitable to work with. [19:29]
- A direction to start at when setting up a CRM and figuring out your business strategies. [23:17]
- Charlie’s opinion on Call Center as part of a business’s KPIs. [25:54]
- Some low-hanging fruits that a lot of entrepreneurs are not doing for their CRM. [29:43]
- Great reports and automations that business owners should look into. [31:39]
- The advantage of hiring Free-2-Grow compared to in-house. [34:45]
- What businesses need to have in place to have customer service presence. [37:46]
- Consequences of not having a consistent customer service presence. [39:20]
- Tips on finding people that are engaged in business. [45:56]
- How to get more information about Charlie. [51:04]
- Three books on Charlie’s reading list. [52:11]
- Charlie’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [53:30]
Resources And People Mentioned:
HAVE YOU ORDERED MY NEWEST BOOK YET?
In my new book, Elevate, I share how I created the right structures and incentives to build a team of A-players, and how that helped me build a $200M Garage Door business in 19 states. Order it now and get access to 5 free amazing bonuses!