Brigham Dickinson is the president and founder of Power Selling Pros, a leading coaching and training firm dedicated to handling phone calls for home service companies. His extensive experience in business growth, call handler training, and customer service has earned him the moniker “The Call Center Guru.” He is also the author of two highly successful books on entrepreneurial success: Pattern For Excellence and Patterned After Excellence.
In this episode, we talked about customer engagement, technician training, entrepreneurship…
- Introducing Brigham Dickinson. [2:15]
- A refresher on Brigham: how he got his start, his goals, and his new book. [3:43]
- A deeper dive into CSR, and how his book tackles topics relevant to the subject. [7:47]
- How to start service agreements over the phone. [12:21]
- How they teach technicians, and more details about the program. [17:18]
- What inspired Brigham to write the book, and the useful information inside it. [26:17
- How to get Brigham’s book. [32:55]
- Why the second book is titled Patterned After Excellence, and what it seeks to accomplish. [34:12]
- How to keep good employees. [37:13]
- How to let go of an employee. [41:04]
- How to wake up day after day saying, “I’ve got this, I can do this.” [44:28]
- Three books on Brigham’s reading list. [51:38]
- Brigham’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [52:50]
Resources And People Mentioned:
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF MY NEWEST BOOK NOW!
This is my proven-and-tested playbook for growing your home service business without working like a madman. In this book you'll find everything from recruiting, marketing, sales, leadership, financing and much more! All I ask you is to cover the shipping cost.