Bradley Benner is an expert on online lead generation, business scaling, and brand building. He is a contractor, publicist, PR marketing and lead generation specialist for Contractor Media, and the co-founder of Semantic Mastery. He also owns a marketing company called Big Bamboo, and hosts weekly digital marketing Q&A sessions called Hump Day Hangouts.
In this episode, we talked about SEO, Online Lead Generation, Reputation Marketing…
- Introducing Bradley Benner. [1:00]
- What got him into SEO, and his home service trade background. [2:00]
- His insights on online reputation management, and on companies like Yext. [10:56]
- His experience as far as marketing on Google My Business is concerned, and some helpful tips. [17:58]
- Various misconceptions about SEO, and what he has learned over time with his clients. [24:50]
- The changes in SEO that he anticipates will impact contractors. [33:52]
- His thoughts on building a custom map to make it easier for customers to locate a building or business. [38:05]
- The ways through which home service business owners can leverage reputation marketing. [41:07]
- About Semantic Mastery, and how listeners can benefit from it. [47:50]
- How to get more information about Bradley. [50:30]
- Three books on Bradley’s reading list. [51:07]
- Bradley’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [55:05]
Resources And People Mentioned:
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF MY NEWEST BOOK NOW!
This is my proven-and-tested playbook for growing your home service business without working like a madman. In this book you'll find everything from recruiting, marketing, sales, leadership, financing and much more! All I ask you is to cover the shipping cost.