Frederik Hermann is the Senior Director of Marketing & Growth at BirdEye, an online reputation management system that helps businesses utilize the power of online reviews to attract new customers. He works with external agencies, develops data-driven growth marketing initiatives, supervises product development and brand building, and provides complex business analyses.
Harry Hawk is BirdEye’s Digital Advertising Manager. He has extensive experience in helping clients who are into robotics, marketing technology, logistics, retail, baking, accounting and event marketing grow and connect with their customers.
In this episode, we talked about relationship marketing (paid social), online reputation, coaching…
- Introducing BirdEye, Frederik, and Harry. [1:15]
- Why it’s important to have a great online reputation. [4:15]
- How BirdEye works, and what the tool does to amplify your reputation. [6:29]
- What BirdEye does to stay ahead of the curve and ensure that the integrations and features work seamlessly. [8:17]
- The convenience of using BirdEye. [11:36]
- The biggest challenges that businesses face when it comes to getting feedback from their customers these days. [15:07]
- Why it’s important to learn from people who are already successful at what they do in your industry. [23:23]
- Why it’s important to remember that value is not equal to price, and how to break that misconception in a lot of home service companies. [25:34]
- How a business owner with negative reviews can use BirdEye to “dig their way out of that hole.” [26:23]
- How BirdEye uses online data and your existing user database to help you improve your reputation and relationships with customers. [32:30]
- Harry and Frederick’s most important pieces of advice to home service business owners. [37:52]
- How to get more information about BirdEye. [41:48]
Resources And People Mentioned:
GET YOUR FREE COPY OF MY NEWEST BOOK NOW!
This is my proven-and-tested playbook for growing your home service business without working like a madman. In this book you'll find everything from recruiting, marketing, sales, leadership, financing and much more! All I ask you is to cover the shipping cost.