Anna Tutckaia is the Head of Marketing at ManyChat, the world’s leading chat marketing platform that helps businesses across 190 countries engage and support billions of customers in real-time and at scale. She is also the Co-Founder at Scalefully, a marketing agency focused on customer acquisition for software and eCommerce brands.
In this episode, we talked about demand generation, mobile marketing, influencer campaigns, web analytics, and chat automation…
- Introducing Anna Tutckaia. [00:37]
- Anna’s experience in marketing. [02:11]
- How ManyChat works. [06:22]
- Getting the right mailboxes opened. [14:06]
- Supercharging influencer campaigns. [16:59]
- The customer base of ManyChat. [23:06]
- Exploring ManyChat’s freemium model. [24:12]
- The pros and cons of virtual assistant and an algorithm in chatboxes. [25:38]
- Anna’s thoughts on virtual assistants. [27:39]
- Building the perfect outreach program for your business. [31:11]
- Anna’s feedback on Tommy’s website and overall marketing strategy. [33:53]
- How much an outsourcer costs. [40:37]
- Preference between Fiverr and Upwork. [41:42]
- Marketing tips for Home Service Business Owners. [42:42]
- How to contact Anna. [46:28]
- What Lemonpie does. [47:15]
- One book on Anna’s reading list. [48:03]
- Anna’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [49:15]
Resources And People Mentioned:
HAVE YOU PRE-ORDERED MY NEWEST BOOK YET?
In my new book, Elevate, I share how I created the right structures and incentives to build a team of A-players, and how that helped me build a $180M Garage Door business. Pre-order it now and get access to its first chapter before everyone else!