Ali Mirza is a consultant and sales business strategist. He is the CEO of Rose Garden Consulting, which he started in 2011. He is also the host of a podcast called For the Close. He provides mentorship and guidance to companies in need of assistance in formulating and executing business strategies.
In this episode, we talked about sales strategy, business scaling, following up with customers…
- Introducing Ali Mirza. [1:05]
- Being named Blogger of the Year in 2017. [2:25]
- How he got started with his career, and where he’s at today. [3:10]
- Familiarizing oneself with — and mastering — certain aspects of business. [7:40]
- Responsibility and accountability in a professional setting. [12:54]
- How to reward good sales and performance. [17:33]
- His relationship with his dad, and how that influenced his outlook on work and business. [21:41]
- How he balances everything in his life. [23:01]
- Ali’s tips on building a habit around success. [31:10]
- Ali shares his thoughts on the process behind following up with customers. [33:20]
- His insights on discovery as part of the process of getting customers. [44:25]
- How to get more information about Ali. [51:08]
- Three books on Ali’s reading list. [51:36]
- Ali’s most important piece of advice to home service business owners. [52:53]
Resources And People Mentioned:
HAVE YOU ORDERED MY NEWEST BOOK YET?
In my new book, Elevate, I share how I created the right structures and incentives to build a team of A-players, and how that helped me build a $200M Garage Door business in 19 states. Order it now and get access to 5 free amazing bonuses!