Al Levi is the author of The 7-Power Contractor, and has helped countless businesses get organized for nearly two decades. Prior to that, he worked as a contractor in the HVAC plumbing business for 25 years. He is a regular columnist for Plumbing & Mechanical Magazine, and has been rated one of the 25 most influential contractors in the United States.
In this episode, we talked about Operating manuals, Communication, Efficiency…
- Introducing Al Levi. [1:04]
- What he has been up to lately, and how he got started in the manual-making business. [2:29]
- How his approach helped Zoom Drain President, Jim Criniti, improve operations and transform the company into the plumbing powerhouse that it is today. [8:51]
- The triangle of communication: the three main essential things in any home service business. [14:56]
- The areas of the business where most owners have trouble when it comes to fixing what’s broken. [20:25]
- The three most common problems that an operating manual can fix. [24:30]
- How to address people who think that they don’t need an operating manual because their company’s doing just fine. [28:57]
- The difference between a business owner’s salary and their actual profit. [41:03]
- Building one’s own operating manual, and the resources it requires. [48:35]
- Keeping our lives organized by spending time, money, and energy the right way. [51:04]
- The Build Your Operating Manual online training course. [53:52]
Resources And People Mentioned:
How To 3x Your Calls, Leads, Sales In 90 Days
To reward early listeners, I’m giving out a guide that contains my formula to 8-figure success. I have tested and proven these strategies in my own $30M home service business. They work time and time again. Whether it’s getting more calls, more leads or more sale. All you have to do is do what I did, and you will 2x or 3x your business.